If one or more of your services is blocked by our support team, you will receive a corresponding notification with details of the cause at your ORC webhosting login email address.
The reasons for a block include the following:
- Your hosting product has expired and could not be extended because the invoice has not yet been paid
- Your CMS / website was hacked (e.g. spam or viruses in the web space, phishing)
- An unusually high server load is caused by your website (e.g. too many calls, complicated and many database queries)
- You have more storage space in use than is provided in your hosting package
- Incorrect information was given during account registration e.g. fictional street name, wrong name etc.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Can I host more than one website per account?
Yes. With ORC Webhosting you have the possibility to host several websites on one ACCOUNT for...Was ist eine Uptime-Garantie?
Uptime ist ein englischer Ausdruck für die Zeit, in der ein System läuft und...How do I choose the right domain name?
10 tips for the right domain name Finding a domain name is not easy. People like to be...Was sind Domain-Namen?
Eine Domain ist ein zusammenhängender Teilbereich des hierarchischen Domain Name System (DNS). Im...What is cPanel? A guide to cPanel for beginners
cPanel is one of the most popular Linux-based control panels for web hosting accounts. You can...