If one or more of your services is blocked by our support team, you will receive a corresponding notification with details of the cause at your ORC webhosting login email address.
The reasons for a block include the following:
- Your hosting product has expired and could not be extended because the invoice has not yet been paid
- Your CMS / website was hacked (e.g. spam or viruses in the web space, phishing)
- An unusually high server load is caused by your website (e.g. too many calls, complicated and many database queries)
- You have more storage space in use than is provided in your hosting package
- Incorrect information was given during account registration e.g. fictional street name, wrong name etc.